MAGNUS HOTEL is a new 3-star hotel in the centre of Kaunas, which has just opened on the 1st of December 2008.
- Nine-storey building has 82 double rooms which are both modern and cosy. The hotel also has 7 deluxe rooms.
- On the first floor of the hotel there is a European cuisine restaurant capable of seating 60 guests. It will make a great venue for business meetings, various events or a romantic dinner.
- The jewel of the hotel is a panorama terrace on the 9th floor opening great views on the city of Kaunas and housing a cozy bar seating up to 30 guests. Guests will be able to enjoy fabulous views, fragrant coffee, and cocktails.
- On the first floor there are two variable size conference halls capable to accommodating audiences of up to 100 people. The conference halls are equipped with the state-of-the-art sound and video equipment. They are carpeted with special German-woven carpeting and have Kaunas City map. This is a great way for guests to get to know environs of Kaunas without leaving the hotel.
- Interior design contains a number of views of Kaunas. Both furniture and interior design solutions represent a custom made project created by the designed K. Ancutaite especially for this hotel.
- Internet access in waiting lounge. WiFi Internet in all hotel for free.
- Magnus Hotel is strategically located near the city centre. Hotel has parking space for 30 cars and at least 3 buses.